Curious Expedition 2 Free Download Repacklab
Curious Expedition 2 is a turn-based narrative roguelike set in a reimagined version of the late 19th century that uses procedural gameplay and story elements to create completely unique and epic adventures every time you play. A grand discovery has been made: mysterious islands have begun to appear and vanish from the oceans as if by magic. The great Explorer Clubs are funding expeditions to these strange islands to bring treasures back for the 1889 World’s Fair in Paris. Are you bold enough to join the adventure. The Curious Expedition 2 is, at its heart, a machine for making rip-roaring adventure stories about heroic exploration and/or colonial plundering, depending on how generous you want to be to developers Maschinen-Mensch. Repacklab.com sexy games
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
Curious Expedition 2 sees players take control of a variety of European explorers and their teams as they set out from 1880s Paris. Taking on tasks for one of three explorer’s clubs, players embark upon quests to explore randomly generated islands and gather loot while managing their explorers, items, and the unique dangers of each island type. Interspersed throughout these freeform missions are longer story missions that advance a central narrative concerning the origins of these mysterious islands and the seemingly magical artifacts left behind there.
The majority of gameplay in Curious Expedition 2 revolves around exploration. Players must take care to chart pathways through the jungles, swamps, and deserts they encounter, as each tile traversed costs sanity. Sanity acts less like sanity loss mechanics in horror games, but rather counts as a catch all for endurance. Drop below zero and party members will get sick, desert, or succumb to the horror around them. Proper navigation and the application of chocolate, whiskey, and other items can mitigate the sanity cost. Scrap Mechanic
but completing objectives without running out of sanity is the main gamble in Curious Expedition 2. To make overland exploration even more interesting, unknown locations, wandering monsters, and potentially friendly locals dot the map. Encounters make up the rest of Curious Expedition 2’s core gameplay. After interacting with specific locations or individuals, players will be greeted with short narratives dotted with skill challenge. they are quite well written and serve to keep the procedural story engaging. Encountering a stranded explorer in desperate need of supplies might be straight forward.
including combat, use dice. Skill checks will require players to roll a certain number of success, while combat is a turn based system that uses dice to add status effects and deal damage. Combat rewards careful planning and party outfitting and it never feels like dice rolls don’t matter. Each character on a player’s team comes with their own dice that reflect their occupation, equipment, and training. Each character can also gain different traits. Proper thought can go a long way to stacking the odds in a player’s favor, but anyone can die, and that can sting. Love And Sex Second Base
After a few missions they’re no longer a pile of stats, but characters with personality. It makes it all the more painful when they die, which is a real possibility. On normal difficulty or higher, death resets the year and removes the party completely. ll exploration happens on fictitious islands, but the consequences of colonialism are present. Locals in Curious Expedition 2 have agency enough to deal with the player if they loot and destroy, while if they are respectful of the land and people.
Curious Expedition 2 manages to tread a difficult path in both its gameplay and its narrative and worldbuilding. It’s a game that’s a fascinating adventure that forces difficult choices and hair-raising gambles, set in a thematically intriguing world that brushes with some of the horrors of imperialism. Garry’s Mod
- Explore procedurally generated worlds in a variety of biomes, each featuring a new combination of dangers and opportunities.
- Manage your resources to keep your trek alive and sanity high. Balance greed against your survival needs to find glory without perishing.
- Procedural storytelling makes every adventure unique. Your characters form relationships, change loyalty, acquire illnesses, and more in response to the environment and your decisions.
- Embark on an epic campaign that combines procedural gameplay with handcrafted story to create a narrative experience that can be played again and again.
- Dice-based combat mechanics will require all your cleverness to survive fierce wild animals and legendary creatures.
- Join weekly online competitions and pledge yourself to an Explorer Club to compete for unique rewards.
- Outfit your party members with equippable gear to create builds that can take on any challenge.
- Set off on a variety of expedition types, each with their own unique goal and events. Will you seek out the legendary Golden Pyramid or choose to recover the Rainbow Orchid instead?
- Discover mysterious locations and come across all manner of unique cultures, flora, fauna, treasures and more.
- 4K-native graphics inspired by classic Franco-Belgian comics.
- Veteran Curious Expedition players will discover plenty of new content: new items, character types, enemies, biomes, tribes, events, and much more!
|1 & 2 Collection||Steam Sub 471602||-Steam Sub 346460||–||–||–|
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 compatible video card
Storage: 3 GB available space
[ Direct download link (PC) ]