Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Free Download Repacklab
The sequel to the million-plus selling Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 takes the zombie survival horror to Fortune City, America’s latest and greatest entertainment playground. Featuring a new story, two online multiplayer modes (2-player co-op campaign and a 4-player “TV show” themed Pay-Per-View event that pits humans against zombies), thousands of on-screen zombies and more, Dead Rising 2 takes zombie survival horror to a whole new level. Repacklab.com sexy games
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
As Chuck Greene, you have 72 hours to save your infected daughter, clear your name and survive the hordes of hungry zombies before the military comes in and nukes the city. To ensure your survival, you can combine everyday objects to create numerous deadly combo weapons and slaughter the ravenous zombies. Dead Rising 2, it’s where Creativity Kills. Dead Rising 2 is an action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Canadian company Blue Castle Games, published by Capcom, and released between September and October 2010 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. It is a sequel to Dead Rising, and is the second entry in the series of the same name. The game features a number of new features and improvements to its predecessor, including multiplayer options. Spellcaster University
- Sequel to the critically acclaimed and 1 million+ selling Dead Rising: Dead Rising 2 is bigger and better in every way, adding new custom combo weapons, multiplayer and thousands of zombies on-screen at once!
- Thousands of Zombies On Screen: The undead are everywhere creating a dynamic and challenging zombie-killing experience for the player as weapons will be created to kill massive amounts of zombies at one time!
- Combo Weapons: Players can combine two everyday items using duct tape to create the ultimate zombie killing creations such as the Portamower and Paddlesaw. Unlocking combo cards along the way will give players the advantage as the helpful cards will show you what items are best for combining.
- New Storyline and Characters: A new protagonist, Chuck Greene, must save his infected daughter, clear his name, and survive 72 hours in Fortune City.
- 2-Player Co-Op: Online co-op play is introduced to the Dead Rising universe for the first time as players can invite their friends to partner up with them at any time to take on the zombie massacre- tag-team style! Killing zombies with a friend is always more fun!
- 4-Player Terror is Reality: 4 players compete in a gladiator type TV show named Terror Is Reality that pits zombies against a group of players in the ultimate Vs. multiplayer blood bath
The game’s story see players controlling Chuck Greene, a former motocross rider, who finds himself at the centre of another zombie outbreak taking place in a casino resort and shopping complex in Nevada, and becomes involved in uncovering the truth behind it. Not only must he survive against the zombies roaming the complex by scavenging weapons and supplies, along with rescuing survivors caught up in the incident and dealing with crazed psychopaths, Arizona Derby
Chuck must also ensure that his young daughter receives regular treatments of a medication that prevent her from becoming a zombie herself, after being bitten by her mother during a previous outbreak in Las Vegas. Like the previous game, players must complete major missions to advance the story, but can undertake optional tasks and explore the complex, with various endings available depending on actions taken during the main game.
Ninja Skills Pack
When Chuck wears this incredibly cool outfit, he gains the power of the legendary Japanese ninja! With this costume equipped, Chuck will be harder for zombies to grapple and can move through crowds of zombies easier. He will also gain new sword attacks, and throwing weapons (plates, nails, CDs, etc) fly farther and do more damage. Why? Because he is dressed like a ninja! Wearing this special costume gives Chuck all the shockingly disturbing abilites of a deranged homicidal psychopath! Actually, that’s quite handy if you’re surrounded by a horde of zombies. Tabletop Simulator
Some of the special abilities Chuck’s costume-enhanced psyche affords him include better resistance to damage due to his deranged state, stronger attacks with some classic killing implements such as the chef knife and chainsaw, as well as truly sick new attacks for weapons loved by murderous maniacs everywhere, including the machete, mining pick and meat cleaver! If you’re constantly getting yelled at by your co-op partner for dying and low health, this is the pickup for you. Heal those wounds with a cheeseburger that you found in the trash and wash it down with watered down Mall Alcohol.
Soldier of Fortune Pack
Chuck becomes a battle-hardened soldier when he wears this costume. Mowing down zombies in a hail of bullets has never been more fun! These clothes give Chuck special abilities such as improved battle effectiveness when using firearms. Chuck also gains new attacks when using assault rifles. This pack is just what you need when you want to go on a bullet-fueled zombie killing spree! The outfit looks really slick, and you only need to wear 1 part of the outfit to get its effects. The improvements to guns are really worthwhile, double ammo makes sniper rifles & LMGs much last longer, and it makes shotguns actually worth picking up.
This special costume brings out Chuck’s inner sports fan! By wearing this costume, Chuck gains incredible sports fan powers, such as being able to drink as much alcohol as he wants without getting sick, gaining more health from food and winning more when gambling. Plus, attacks with sports-related items such as footballs and soccer balls become more powerful. Let’s hear it for Chuck, and that Local Sports Team! Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol 2
Add-ons (DLC): Dead Rising 2
|Capcom Public Comp||Dead Rising Collector’s Pack||Halloween Classic Pack||Franchise Pack||Capcom Action Hits Bundle WorldWide||Capcom Action Hits Bundle DE LV|
|Sports Fan Skills Pack||Soldier of Fortune Pack||Psychopath Skills Pack||Ninja Skills Pack||–||–|
OS: Windows Vista®/XP, Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or greater
Hard Drive: 8.5 GB free hard drive space
Sound: Standard audio device
[ Direct download link (PC) ]